Mar 19, 2017

Day 0: Blog opens

Finally, a blog about my adventures in the land of IT !

During my 10+ years in IT I've found many blogs and posts very helpful.As my daily activities in the IT world consist of many different kind of tasks and many of those are not so trivial, I decided it's time to return something back to the community. 

So my plan is to write something not about basic instructions of setting things up but more of those Level 400 things that really counts. Like "why and how should you setup tempdb in MSSQL" or "SCCM and what I did with CI/CB".

Active Directory, oh man! "Creating shadow groups that automatically update" will be one interesting topic. "Running AD without Domain Admin rights (aka 'Ditch Admin Rights' @samilaiho)" is my target and it already has risen some serious opinions against it in my current workplace. PKI isn't that hard as you might think.

PowerShell - sure. I'll show you what I did and why. Scripts and tools. I do, when ever possible, everything remotelly and with PS. And PKI with PowerShell is sooo easy.

Sure there will be more topics and posts, in the meanwhile please follow and DM me in Twitter @arisaastamoinen




No comments:

Post a Comment